Tuesday, May 11, 2010

my own version :)

hello hello!!

i'm back! aku da letih study (padahal baru sikit je)..so it's time for........ "blogging"! ..yeay! rajin pulak kan meng update benda alah ni..hehe

ok. today's edition is about love :) now call me 'deeba the love doctor'.. wahahah gedik gila. relationship sendiri pon mcm ombak lagi.haih 

so here is the list of my favourite love quotes..

if i had to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU. -dani b

* I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.  -Roy Croft

* As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.  -Karen Clodfelder

* the best thing about me is you  -Shannon Crown

* The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring. -Shawna Waltemyer

* Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!  -Kenya Mitchell

* The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.  -kati tgj

* Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. -John Lennon

* We can cure physical diesases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread, but there are many more dying for a little love -Mother Teresa

* "....A simple I love you means more than money...." -Frank Sinatra

there's a lot more tapi x mampu nak list down semua

and here is my own version of LOVE :)

~ love is magic, magic is a trick.  trick  is the same as lies,  
what's the point of  love if it's only based on lies.  so love is nonsense! but i love you still :) -deeba marcella









No comments:

Post a Comment